Throughout this course, kids will learn the underlying structure of the web with HTML5 (Markup Language) and CSS3 (Presentation Language). Kids will learn how to mark content formatting with HTML tags and describe each of these kinds of content so the web browser can show them correctly. Kids can make colourful and elegant websites with multimedia elements such as image, video and audio.
our web design basics course invites kids to learn CSS and understand how styling beautifies website. Kids will learn CSS to position HTML elements and play with different layouts. Kids learn this visually appealing technology with a lot of fun sample projects forming the solid foundation to modern web designing.
|timelapse||Duration||1 Hour per class|
|contact_page||Age||Above 8 Years|
|school||skills||Web Design Concepts|
Kids will learn the advanced fundamentals of HTML5 covering Advanced Layouts, Content Placement & Position.
This course covers Advanced CSS3 selectors and CSS components like Navbar, Dropdown, Modal.
During the course kids will learn and implement the following concepts:
- Content Position: Span, Div.
- Advanced Layouts: Frame, IFrame.
- Advanced CSS Selectors: sibling, Attribute selector.
- Css Components: Navbar, Dropdown.
What gives your child a Head Start?
- fiber_manual_recordExplore and learn various concepts in HTML5 and CSS3.
- fiber_manual_recordLearn latest technologies and skills (creative thinking, problem solving and computational thinking).
- fiber_manual_recordCreate fun projects and tackle challenges with assistive teaching methodologies.