|timelapse||Duration||1 Hour per class|
|contact_page||Age||Above 8 Years|
|school||skills||Web Development Concepts|
This course covers DOM Node selectors, Branching statements, Events, Listeners, form submission.
During the course kids will learn and implement the following concepts:
- Programming basics: JS statements & variables.
- Math & loops, Decision Making: Arithmetic & Logical calculations, IF/Else, for, while.
- DOM Basic: Accessing Html Elements using DOM API.
- Events: Form Submit, Cancel, Click.
What gives your child a Head Start?
- fiber_manual_recordLearn latest technologies and skills (creative thinking, problem solving and computational thinking).
- fiber_manual_recordCreate fun projects and tackle challenges with assistive teaching methodologies.